Thursday, February 23, 2012

Diary of an Author - Day 29

We've just met, and I love her!
I'd like you to meet Liv Rancourt. Yeah - Liv is a strange first name. I even searched her blog to see if I could spot a "real" first name, then discovered she publishes her books under that name as well. I finally justified such a name to a comment about herself - Living under partly cloudy skies.

So actually, what I really love is her blog. (I've never met Liv, but I'd like to. I dream of taking the train out to Seattle.) Liv is funny. And we can all use some humor in our day! She keeps her blog tight, not so much  going on that you think you're have a Sybil moment. She adds pictures. oOoo! I love pictures. (Some of my favorite books have pictures.) Her writing style is easy to read.

What more in your day? Visit Liv at http://liv-rancourt.blogspot.com/
Tell her JP sent you!

2 comments:

  1. There's the comment box! Thanks again, JP, for the blog love! I'm looking forward to keeping in eye on what you've got going on here.
    ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad it's working...maybe. I just wish it'd let me know when people post :/ So glad to have stumbled upon you, Liv...I feel quite lucky to have met you.

    ReplyDelete