Thursday, August 2, 2012

Diary of an Author - 1,000 miles away from home

The girls and I set off on a road trip across the country on Monday. We started in Minnesota and are currently in Texas. My oldest daughter made it a point to sleep the entire time I drove.
 My youngest decided to travel the old fashioned way and refused to watch any DVDs. Together, we looked at the scenery, sang old songs like I've Been Working on the Railroad and The Ants go Marching In and had a surprisingly good time doing so. 

We'll be heading into New Mexico tomorrow for some sight seeing and to take some photo opportunities of "Emily" and "Kat"  - live on set.

If you guess correctly what part of N.M. has been written into A Gift for Emily, you could win an Advance Reader Copy of my second book. Please comment below or on my Emily Stokes Series facebook page. Good Luck!


No comments:

Post a Comment