Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Diary of an Author - Cash for a Cause

You're heard me blog about it in the past.
I've shared stories from my experience and my children's struggles and triumphs. 
What am I talking about?

Reading Disorders!

The reasons contributing to difficulties in reading can be many! Unfortunately most kids who have them, share one thing in common:

FRUSTRATION! 

Lucky for most kids, this is not the end of the story. When issues are identified early on, most learn techniques to cope.

Success comes with a LOT of hard work! More often than not, kids with disabilities have to work twice as hard just to keep up. 

This can be very frustrating!!!


If you'd like to join me in congratulating some of these hard working kids, please visit my website and make a donation towards a day of fun for these well-deserving kids! jpgaluska.com

THANK YOU!! :) <3

No comments:

Post a Comment