Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Wrapping up Book Tour - Still time to win

As an author, it's been a thrill to see my book featured at so many blogs over the course of the week. Again, I'd like to thank my wonderful tour guide, Dark Minded Tours who organized the whole event. I'd also like to thank my wonderful blog hosts for making this a special and memorable time.

I'm excited to see so many new people taking an interest in the series... I know that some of the raffles are still active at this time, so keep entering, and good luck!
Kindered Dreamheart
Emily's Crammed Bookshelf

And, a very special thank you to Brianne at Memories Overtaking Me, who "devoured" my book in one sitting!!! Her  more than encouraging words are what any author can hope to hear.

And finally, thank you readers. Cuz if it we're for you, none of this would matter. 




No comments:

Post a Comment