Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Diary of an Author - Day 62

Be Kind to Your Hosts.

I've been working with Franny over at Dark Mind Tours, preparing for a week long book tour starting May 21. She has been a gem, acting as go-between and organizing the entire thing, allowing me to sit back, be stress free, and keep writing Book Two! 

There is one thing that I like to do, but is never required from authors...and that's becoming a member of the host's blog. I think it's just good manners. And actually, by visiting the blogs before hand, I can get a clearer view what the host is like. Let me explain.

Katrina, from Kindred Dreamheart, requested something related to fashion. "Fashion?!" I said to myself. "I write books." Then I took a visit of her blog and discovered that Katrina designs clothes. How awesome is that?

I think I came up with a pretty clever "fashion" segment, as it relates to my book. I hope you'll visit Katrina's blog to see what I came up with. Stay tuned for specific dates!

And remember, like, follow, and join your hosts! They need you love and support too :D


No comments:

Post a Comment