Thursday, March 22, 2012

Diary of an Author - Day 42

An e-mail: From me, to Alan

Re: Indie-author
Hi Alan,

Took a look-see at your site...impressive. Clean, organized...like that.

As for me, I'm totally the opposite. The dining room table has become my desk because the downstairs is too cold for my tastes. And because I take care of my ailing mother, we eat dinner at her house every night...I guess it's a win-win situation. (At least that's what I keep telling my husband.) 

It took me three years to write my first novel. I really had no idea what I was doing. Although I completed a thesis for my masters degree, I didn't have to worry if it was an enjoyable read -- only that it had a hypothesis, a research, and a conclusion. 

Still hot off the press, A Kiss for Emily is a young adult paranormal suspense-driven romance. Receiving 5-stars from the Paranormal Romance Guild, I have been honored as being the Author of the month this coming April! 

So, now that you know all about me and my accomplishments, I'm sure you're dieing to know what the book is about:

    How much trouble can come from a single kiss?

    Emily Stokes never thought that falling in love would put her smack dab in the middle of chaos. Or have her question her own sanity! When strange occurrences turn unbelievable, it becomes a race against time to save her from none other than the good-guys.

I hope this is the kind of info you were fishing for. If I sound like someone you'd like to have on your site, I'd be delighted.

Have a great day - Jennifer

No comments:

Post a Comment