Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Diary of an Author - Day 37

Polyandry
I tend to think that I'd be most happy in a polyandry society - where women are allowed more than one husband. It's not because I'd really like a lot of husbands, but because I'd finally have someone(s) to share my various needs and interests with. True?

All kidding aside (I am kidding, right?) I do find men who read attractive. For some reason, I get the feeling that these guys are able to get in touch with their passionate side. (Unless of course all they read are war books, then that might not be so much fun).

At any rate, I'm not the only one who thinks guys who read are hot. (And there might be a few who are with me on the polyandry thing too.) Check out this link, and support Hot Guys Reading Books

No comments:

Post a Comment