Thursday, February 2, 2012

Diary of an Author - Day 16

I know for sure that none of the Cullens from Twilight were authors for the sole reason they had spare time on their hands! I know for a fact that if I didn't have to sleep, I'd then want a day to last 36 hours. 

Word is getting out that I'm an author...people come up, mention that they've seen me in the newspaper and congratulate me. This is pretty cool. Now if I could shake the fear that no one will show up to the book signings.

Things to do today: Thank Megan for the nice article, contact youth organization for speaking engagement...Oh, yes! I nearly forgot.   A Kiss for Emily is available from Smashword. That project finished yesterday.

Had the pleasure of working with a fantastic ebook formatter. http://www.ebookformatter.biz/ 
I totally recommend him!

1 comment:

  1. Wow Just want you to know one of my friends daughters read your book and liked it way better than Twilight books, She can't wait till the next one comes out.

    ReplyDelete