Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Diary of an Author - Day 58

Red Headed Bookworm
Meet Heather. She is the owner of the Red Headed Bookworm Blog, and is one of the 600 people I've recently met. In our case, on Twitter.

I really have enjoyed reading Heather's posts and author interviews. Her questions are original and sometimes silly. I will be the first to admit that it's not important what kind of pet an author has, but it does make for interesting trivia.
And it gets us past the same repetitive questions. I strongly recommend becoming a member of this blog.

I am happy to say that my book will be having it's day of fame over at her place on May 1, along with a first time character interview! I hope you will come and check it out, leave a comment, or at least a smilie face :)

No comments:

Post a Comment