Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Diary of an Author - Day 10

I accomplished many things today!
For starters, Brent and I finished setting up my announcement on the community calendar for my book signing, and then I heard back from Megan, over at the post-bulletin, that my story will run this weekend.(Tell me that's not a cool feeling!)
I still need to contact places up in the cities though - jot that down on my to-do list.
The boys and I are STILL working on the music for the book trailer. Definitely a learning experience!  But video itself is finally where I want it to be!!!! (I started shooting it this past summer.) Now the question becomes, will we finish before the signing????
And finally, I revamped my third chapter in Book II. My original plan was to pick up in the second book exactly where I left off in Book I. Then my current writer's group jumped all over me. Now I'm trying to figure out how to re-introduce stuff without sounding like I'm reintroducing. Pain!!! I think I might have to consult one of my experts down in Kansas with my new chapter 3.

No comments:

Post a Comment